At Silo.AI we’ve just hit our first full year of operations with 50 AI projects executed in Finland, Sweden, UK, Central Europe, and US and the business keeps growing. We’re now looking for an Account Executive to create and build long-term strategic relationships with our clients. In this role, you’ll oversee a portfolio of customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Our vision is AI for People – a world where AI solutions free humans for meaningful work, and we’re on a mission to be a flagship AI company with ethics deeply rooted in European values. We build transformational AI-powered solutions across industries.
The position is based in Helsinki at our Maria01 office.
• Act as the main point of contact for specific customer accounts
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders, including C-level management
• Develop new business with existing clients by discovering and defining new projects
• Negotiate and close agreements
• Support in solution delivery to ensure alignment with customer needs and objectives
• Seek out and follow-up on new customer leads
• Background in consultative/solution sales, preferably related to technology or data
• Solid understanding of new technologies and digital services
• Ability to build and communicate paths towards transformational business solutions
• Ability to communicate and influence on senior executive level
• Learning mindset and a startup attitude
We take pride in creating an equal workplace for all nationalities, genders, orientations and backgrounds. We want to work with smart, warm and open-minded people who share our values of Be Good, Ask Why, Keep Learning and Build Bonds.
For more details regarding the Account Executive position, contact Kati Kinnunen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 3819977 starting from Jan 2 2019 onwards.
The position is filled as soon as we spot the right candidate.