Automation Software Developer
We are looking for a programmer who understands both traditional and PLC software.
You are familiar with Structured Text and either C++ or Python or both - and willing to learn the one you do not already know. Experience in electrical automation is considered a plus but is not required. Your job is to help bridge the PLC and rest of our software development.
- Bridging the technical and cultural differences between PLC and traditional software, working with both.
- Be an active member of the team that develops and maintains our software, supporting your colleagues and being supported by them in return.
- Commit working code and tests, review code written by your peers.
- Participate in road map planning.
- Asking stupid questions: we all become blind to our assumptions, and as a new member of the team it is important that you challenge them.
- You will have the opportunity to go on the field to see our robots in action. You will also be able to define your role in our team and grow beyond your current skills and initial responsibilities.
About our software team
Our in-house software is the heart and brains of ZenRobotics’ AI-powered sorting robots, which boost the circular economy by recovering valuable resources for reuse. Our high-quality software is a key enabler for that mission.
We want to find the unique role to which you are best suited in our team. We work together and support each other to develop the best solutions to our customers’ problems.
We will fill the open positions as soon as we have the right candidate, so please act fast. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Didn’t find your future job title from our open positions? If you want to work with us, contact us anyway – we really appreciate motivated talent.We offer you an interesting working environment right in the intersection of two global megatrends: the revolution of smart robotics technology and the global need for ecological efficiency.