We’re looking for highly driven sales executive to take up the role of B2B Retail Sales (EU) on a full-time basis.
This position is intended for professional sales executives with at least 4+ years of full-time international retail sales experience, preferably from the food industry. We're looking for a remote recruit either from Sweden, UK or Netherlands or Finland.
90% of our current sales come from online (e-commerce) and we are now expanding to retail.
Ambronite’s mission is to transform humans and our planet from surviving to thriving, through a sustainable plant-based lifestyle. We are helping urban professionals to live their life to the fullest by creating delicious, plant-based foods designed for a modern lifestyle.
Our first product is Complete Meal Shake that gives everything your body needs in 2 minutes, from real foods.
Ambronite has customers in over 30 countries and has been covered by e.g. TIME Magazine, Wired, Wallpaper and Business Insider. We are venture backed by investors such as Jawed Karim (Co-founder at YouTube) and Lifeline Ventures. Learn more: http://ambronite.com/
The mission of the position:
Take full ownership of Ambronite’s retail expansion, and get listed to key retailers in UK, Netherlands and Sweden, with the aim of reaching 0.5 MEUR in sales by end of 2019 from at least 100 store locations.
Outcomes for this position:
Outcome 1: Get Ambronite listed to 6-9 new retail account in three countries combined, by November 2019, Netherlands (2-3 accounts), UK (2-3 accounts) and Sweden (2-3 accounts).
Outcome 2: Get Ambronite listed to over 100 store locations in the target markets by end of 2019
Outcome 3: Provide sales support to all key accounts, and act as primary contact for them. Organize sales staff training in at least 2 store locations per month. Recruit 1-2 interns to help with this if necessary.
In a nutshell, the role includes:
- Prepare sales presentations, land meetings and close accounts to key retailers in Sweden, Netherland and UK
- You will mostly work independently. Our co-founder Mikko will support you in key buyer meetings
- This is a position where only results matter -- you get to organize your working times, locations and methods as you deem best
- Besides sales, you will act as the key account manager for accounts that you open, and educate their retail sales staff about Ambronite products. Day-to-day admin support (e.g. shipments/logistics/invoice handling) will be provided by another team member, so you can keep focus in actual sales activities.
- Maintain relationships with our retailers and answering to their questions and requests
- Organizing in-store sampling events
- Analyzing data and manage the wholesale P&L budget and performance
- Minimum of 4 years experience in senior level sales for a branded wholesale business
- Experience working with, and knowledge of natural and specialty foods
- Proven track record of identifying and securing large accounts
- Demonstrated team leadership experience in a management role
- Experience with developing a new wholesale business
- Conducting sales in several countries
- Hunger for SALES -- sales-oriented mindset, proactive self starter
- Fluent with people skills -- positive and proactive attitude
- Reliable and ability to manage several relationships and create trust
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in English (fluent Finnish, Swedish, Dutch or German is a plus)
- Aligned with our values of healthy lifestyle and interest towards nutrition
- We’re hiring doers only — you will get your hands dirty from the day one
Competencies (job related): Aggressiveness, Sales-oriented, Result-oriented, Persuasion, Follow-through on committments, integrity/honesty, organization and planning, moves fast, calm under pressure, sets high standards and goals, proactivity, strategic thinking/visioning, work ethic, attention to detail, adaptability
What do you get?
- Competitive salary with a stock options package
- You get to be part of a small effective team: you are working directly with co-founders
- Your work will have a direct impact on the success of Ambronite
- An unlimited stock of Ambronite products for personal use :)
- Learn more about Ambronite culture in this blog post and in this culture mini-book.
- This is a full-time & location-independent role & requires plenty of travel in Europe
- You are required to live in one of our target markets (UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Finland)
- You’re required to travel once a quarter to Finland
- Our office is located in Helsinki, Finland (Lapinlahdenkatu 16)
Application process - does this sound like you?:
- After sending your application, please also send max 3 min long video introduction of yourself
- In the video, please briefly 1) introduce yourself, 2) your previous sales experience, 3) why you would like to work for Ambronite, and 4) why we should select you
- The video should be shot with a mobile phone (no need for high production quality).
- Please send the video with Whatsapp to Mikko at +358504117282 after you’ve submitted your application
For more information regarding the position and application process, you may contact Mikko Ikola (050 411 7282, mikko (at) ambronite.com)