Retail Sales Intern
We’re looking for highly driven student talent to take up the role of Retail Sales Intern on a full-time or nearly full-time basis. This position is mainly intended for longer term interns (6-12 months) and summer jobs.
We’re looking for people who are hungry to learn about retail sales, sales support, sales staff training and creating sales materials.
In a nutshell, the role includes:
- Supporting retails sales in Finland, Sweden, Netherland and UK
- Support getting Ambronite product listed in retails stores in Finland and abroad together with our co-founder Mikko who is in responsible of our retail expansion
- Educating sales staff at our retail partners -- organizing and scheduling trainings
- Maintain relationships with our retailers and answering to their questions and requests
- Organizing in-store sampling events
- As part of our A-list team you get as much responsibility as you are able to hande & the chance to grow with us to the next level
What do we require from candidates?
- FLUENCY both in Finnish and in English (Finnish skill is a must)
- Hunger for SALES -- sales-oriented mindset, pro-active self starter
- Fluent with people skills -- positive attitude
- Reliable and ability to manage several relationships and create trust
- Effective verbal & written communication skills, both in Finnish and in English
- Positive, proactive and in and inquisitive attitude
- Self-initiative & high accountability is required in the fast-paced startup-culture
- Aligned with our values of healthy lifestyle and interest towards nutrition
- We’re hiring doers only — you will get your hands dirty and start building your sales experience from the day one
What do we consider as a plus?
- Other language skills, e.g. Swedish or Dutch is a plus
- Tech-savviness and eagerness to utilize technology as a natural part of your work
What do you get?
- Valuable experience working in an international growth startup
- You get to be part of small effective team: you are working directly with co-founders
- You get to learn about all other aspects of business besides sales, such as marketing, branding, product development, manufacturing and logistics.
- Your work will have a direct impact on the success of Ambronite
- Unlimited stock of Ambronite products for personal use :)
- Learn more about Ambronite culture in this blog post and in this culture mini-book.
- This is a full-time role: our office is located in Kamppi (Lapinlahdenkatu 16).
- Work will include meetings and travels in Finland and potentially abroad
- Monthly fixed intern-level compensation is included in this position
- For successful performance there is possibility for continued agreement
Application process - does this sound like you?
- Send your application through Hub, please also send max 3 min long video introduction of yourself
- In the video, please briefly 1) introduce yourself, 2) your previous sales experience, 3) why you would like to work for Ambronite, and 4) why we should select you
- Video should be shot with a mobile phone (no need for high production quality).
- Please send the video with Whatsapp to Mikko at +358504117282 after you’ve submitted your application through Hub
For more information regarding the position and application process, you may contact Mikko Ikola (050 411 7282, mikko (at) ambronite.com)