Steerpath indoor positioning and maps help people find their way in airports, hospitals and universities. We already make life less stressful for passengers, patients, students and office workers. However, we believe these solutions are just the first of many ways in which indoor positioning and wayfinding will make people’s life and work easier. We need you and your expertise to help us grow.
Backend developer - AWS, Python, Node.js
- Plenty of new challenges and problem solving - you will not get bored
- Interesting cases for new technology, large global customers
- A front row seat into the ways technology is changing the world: Indoor positioning, Asset tracking and seamless experiences across platforms in the physical world
- Your ideas, input and opinions matter. It means freedom and responsibility
- Use modern technology to create modern, scalable cloud backends that are used globally
- Work as part of a talented team in our office in Leppävaara (Espoo, Finland)
You should have:
- Experience with AWS
- Proficiency in Python and / or Node.js
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience creating RESTful Web Service APIs
- Excellent Finnish or English (both comprehension and production)
Most importantly, you should be ready to learn and motivated to write quality code. Lots of new challenges will be thrown your way, but the team will be there to guide you through them.
Experience with the following considered a bonus:
- Geospatial data (GeoJSON, Mapbox vector tiles, etc)
- GraphQL, Real-time data synchronization
- Other select pieces of our technology stack:
-Flask, JWT, SQL, Redis, Serverless, Lambda, API Gateway, ElasticBeanstalk
We hope you are ready for learning, doing and delivering. You’ll be joining an experienced team where most members have over 10 years of experience in their fields. Come build solutions that work in the real world that millions of people will value and love to use.
If you have any questions, Mikko Virkkilä can be reached at 044-2838039 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled once the right person is found, so no need to wait until there is 5 minutes to a deadline ;)