We are looking for a Business Analyst who will join the team focusing on the monetization side of the product and help our business grow and scale. You’ll be working in a small cross-functional team and take ownership of the data side of the product’s monetization flows, conversion optimization and subscriber retention. In this role, you’ll be responsible for analyzing key product and business metrics, including conversion rates, churn, retention, and customer lifetime value.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write SQL queries to analyse data.
- Work on revenue related analyses and investigations e.g. calculating churn rates, customer lifetime value, presenting temporal trends, analyzing and concluding growth-related A/B tests.
- Provide support to the team in terms of data analysis and help make informed decisions.
- Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions.
- Build dashboards and create reports.
- Drive systematization of internal dashboards and reporting.
- Nice to haves Python / R experience.
- Experience in data and business analyses in a B2C software/game/e-commerce company.
- Data, statistics, and analytical skills with an excellent grasp of SQL.
- Advanced skills in data visualization.
- Experience with dashboarding platforms, such as tableau.
- Experience with using third party reports is strongly preferred.
- You have a strong analytical mindset.
- You love to use data to drive decision making by identifying patterns, anomalies and opportunities.
- You are great at summarizing and communicating data insights to stakeholders.
- Experience in working with subscription-based business analysis is a big plus.
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, stock options, crazy perks - and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand, Tenerife, Bali and Curacao work-retreats.
Apply to this position through The Hub!
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 7 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.