RENS's mission is to empower the next generation of world changers; those who break boundaries, follow their dreams and make a huge impact on generations after them. Come join us on our journey to create the first ever #CoffeeSneaker! We're looking for a Community Manager. If you would like to be a part of history and help build the Nordics' first sustainable sneaker brand, this job is for you.
We’re looking for a Community Manager to assist us in both communications and customer support. As a Community Manager, you’ll work closely with the founding team to create a great customer experience and maintain communications and healthy relationship with the target audience. The right candidate has strong communication skills and a customer-centric mindset to deal with tons of feedback and comments yet present a consistent brand image.
- Communicate the brand of RENS on the front line, delivering a complete pleasant customer experience
- Address customers’ concerns and provide them with full detailed knowledge of the product and industry
- Approach and provide swift solutions to customers
- Engage customers through communications and interactions on online channels such as Messenger, social media, email
- Co-work with the creative team in building marketing funnel and creating written content that delivers the core value and message to the target group
- Facilitate the growth of social media, marketing, and communications by transferring customer feedback and insights, crafting strategies and testing new ideas
The right person has/is
- A Native English speaker (knowledge of Spanish is a plus but not required)
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A logical problem solver
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Suite
- Experience in using CRM and data management systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce, and/or MaestroQA
- Customer-centric and detail-oriented
- A can-do attitude and interest in fashion
- A hungry and hustle mindset
It’s good that you also have
- Experience with automation software such as Mailchimp, Hubspot, Sailthru
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing
- Knowledge of American culture and consumers
What we can offer
- A unique and global business opportunity
- A chance to build the Nordics' first sustainable sneaker brand and a future market leader in global sustainable fashion
- Valuable professional experience in the intersection of International Trade, eCommerce, Fashion, and Cleantech
- Competitive compensation and valuable stock options
- Opportunity to grow your career and improve personal skills
- Endless coffee (duh!)
How to apply
Interested in the position? Want to make history? Send your application including your LinkedIn profile link and a Cover Letter through The Hub. We’ll get in touch if your profile is a fit.
If you have any questions, please shoot us an email at email@example.com
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 11 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.