In the early spring of 2016 three seasoned software veterans gathered in a remote cottage in Lapland to get away from the information society. Inspired by vast open spaces around us we envisioned the ultimate working place, a clear win-win destination for both the clients and
professionals working there.
The base layout for Montel Intergalactic was laid during that refuge and the official company was founded during autumn 2016, registered in Enontekiö to respect the inspiration given to us by Lapland.
Now we are here to form the A-team of technology. We want to have the happiest team members, most satisfied clients and awesomest adventures.
Here are a few principles we follow:
- Communication is the key.
- Nobody at Montel is going to be hovering at your desk telling you what to do.
- Every project has a lead developer who is not only in charge of finding other developers from Montel to work on the project but also listens to the clients desires and proactively suggests new ventures for them.
- We have one routine that we swear by: the Monday meeting that always starts with delicious brunch.
- Our aim is to be as productive as possible while maximizing the kicks we get out of doing our work. Often that means working from home or the office and sometimes from the end of a long pier by the sea. All this is totally ok and up to you.