We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to help our customers in utilizing Aiven managed Open Source database services (DBaaS). This position is open to remote candidates located anywhere in the Asia Pacific area.
You are passionate about technology and sincerely want to help the customers to succeed. You’ll be working closely with our engineering and operations team to ensure customers get the best possible service.
Your normal day will include tasks like responding to customer questions, communicating customer needs back to the engineering team, writing technical help and blog articles, building the knowledge base and occasionally helping also with pre-sales and post-sales cases.
To succeed in this role, you need a customer focused mindset, some development experience and a deep technical knowledge of open source databases and Linux.
What you have:
- Prior experience and keen interest in working with customers
- Experience working with open source databases, and especially with Kafka, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, InfluxDB, Grafana, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Excellent Linux skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we value:
- Understanding of IT security and networking
- Technical writing skills and experience
What we can offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with a rapidly growing, international business
- Highly experienced colleagues
- Possibility for stock options on top of the monthly salary for permanent employees
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit team of around 20 people, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a great success story.