We are a team of scientists, developers and consultants, combining the latest technologies and breakthroughs in data science with years of experience from working with leading retailers of the world. We provide a SaaS solution to large marketers across Europe to analyse the performance of their marketing and campaign activities. Our predictive analytics enable long-lasting tangible recommendations and immediate actions.
We are looking for ambitious people to join our journey to make Sellforte a global success story!
We are passionate about creating high-quality code and analytics, aiming for a great service with unmatched user experience. We function as a tight team, working the many facets of data science and data engineering, such as building data pipelines, designing and setting up cloud infrastructure, method development, software development, and working closely with clients. We thrive by solving challenging high-value problems that bring remarkable impact to our clients.
As a Data Scientist at Sellforte you will
- Work in an open and easy-going startup environment with nice colleagues
- Be a member of a strong and ambitious team with several PhD's and other specialists
- Program with Python stack (pandas, numpy etc)
- Develop leading edge science for advanced retail analytics
- Work closely with customers’ data to develop new insights and algorithms
- Implement machine learning models, predictive analytics such as time series forecasting, and Bayesian models to infer causal impacts
- Interest in startups, data science and learning the most recent technologies
- Hands-on skills especially with Python, and get-things-done attitude in general
- BSc, MSc or PhD Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer science or other suitable field
What we consider as an advantage
- Experience with ML/AI
- You are familiar with relational databases
- You are familiar with AWS or some other similar cloud computing platform
Check out our site: https://www.sellforte.com/
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 9 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.