Our AI/analytics team develops and applies a wide range of computational models and methods e.g. in machine learning, machine vision, and optimization. The work builds on a multitude of data sources, from raw sensor feeds to structured messages from various marine systems. We expect from you an understanding of processing various data types and an ability to set up cloud based processing, database, and machine learning pipelines for use by the broader analytics team. You have applicable experience on the following:
- Cloud computing environments, e.g. AWS or GCP
- Distributed databases and their application in efficient storage and retrieval of various data types
- Signal processing and statistical analysis
- Machine learning libraries and environments, e.g. scikit-learn, Tensorflow
- Python; knowledge of other languages is also beneficial
You are able to document your work clearly, work actively in collaboration with other developers, and can communicate fluently in English. You have a M.Sc. or doctoral degree (or equivalent) in a related field, or substantial related work experience.
Why is Awake.AI the best workplace for you?
- Company: We are a young start-up where things happen fast without bureaucracy. Everybody works in teams with good, equal and open spirit. Here you can make decisions and make a difference in company matters.
- Motivation: If you want to wake up every morning feeling excited to develop new solutions to the market, Awake.AI is the best place for that.
- Why now: Digital transformation wave is just starting the maritime logistics. Awake.AI is well positioned to lead this journey and you have a key role in it.
- Internationality: You will have an opportunity to develop the solutions with our international customers and partners.
- Benefits: We can offer competitive benefits that are also developing continuously. We want to enable continuous learning for all employees. You can work remotely when needed and choose your own tools.
- Be part of the dream team: We have the best team of experts in this industry and easygoing atmosphere at our offices. Our passionate experts have a very long experience from software development and maritime so you will learn many new things being part of it.
If you have any questions regarding open positions in our analytics team, feel free to contact Jussi Poikonen, VP of AI and Analytics, firstname.lastname@example.org and we call you back.