As Aiven’s Developer Advocate, you will be the customer’s voice by engaging with and building our community through support and outreach activities. You will also use the insights you gain to promote Aiven’s thought leadership in content, meetups and conferences. Depending on the candidate's experience and skills, this job can be performed remotely in any location in the EU or USA.
Your activities will be essential to informing Aiven’s development, sales, and marketing activities. Therefore, you need to be able to quickly grasp technical concepts, understand why they matter, and effectively communicate their value proposition to our customers.
- Perform outreach to develop an understanding of customers’ goals and objectives
- Work with the marketing manager to plan and organize meetups and webinars
- Create and deliver presentations at meetups, events, and webinars
- Actively participate in forum and social media channels
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to create content strategy and schedule
- Produce blog posts and guides according to content strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders for product/technical overview
- Help new customers get started with the Aiven platform
- Technical background in database and cloud computing
- Demonstrated background in creating content for a technical audience
- Experience in researching and participating in forums
- Experience working across various teams
- Awareness of trends in cloud computing and DBaaS
Abilities and interests:
- Interest in technology, programming, and cloud computing
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Familiarity with forums, social media platforms, and content management systems
- Ability and willingness to work under own initiative
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.