We’re looking for highly driven student talent to take up the role of Digital Marketing Engineer (Amazon) on a full-time / nearly full-time basis. This position is mainly intended for longer-term interns (6-12 months), and secondarily for a summer job.
We’re looking for people who are hungry to learn about online marketing and willing to learn to master Amazon sales channel.
We’re recruiting a Digital Marketing Engineer Intern (Amazon) to join our team.
In this position, you will specialize in developing Ambronite’s sales channels on Amazon. We’re currently listed in Amazon in the US, UK and Germany. You will be the one and only person managing Amazon in the company and this mean you have large responsibility and massive learning opportunity at the same time. That means, that you need to be able to learn independently and without continuous guidance.
You will work with Amazon specific optimization and data marketing including keyword analysis, Amazon pay-per-click campaigns and launching new products and optimizing product listings and rankings.
We’re looking for a highly driven student talent who is excited to learn and build world-class skills for Amazon channel and become a data-based digital marketing expert. The role also includes building eCommerce sales funnels and creating email campaigns.
We are primarily looking for students at least in the 3rd year of their studies or recent graduates. You will join our team in a full-time role for the summer, with an option to continue part-time or full time later depending on your performance.
All previous experience in online marketing is considered a plus but are not required. The motivation & willingness to learn makes the difference.
Genuine interest in a healthy lifestyle and nutrition is an essential part of our company culture. We’re filling this position as soon as we find suitable candidates.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, managing and reporting on Amazon products, listings, and campaigns
- Making decisions based on campaign performance & your own analysis
- Building online e-commerce sales funnels
Quantitative sales reporting and analysis (Excel, Amazon tools and analytics tools):
- What do we consider as a plus from candidates:
- Experience in analytical problem-solving in marketing, eCom, data analysis
- Passion for gaining deep expertise in digital marketing engineering
- Great copywriting skills (writing and honing product descriptions)
- MS Excel skills for analyzing ad performance and sales data autonomously
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Tech skills (programming, website editing, understanding of HTML, CSS, etc)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in English
- Positive, proactive and inquisitive attitude & teamwork skills
- Self-initiative & high accountability is required in the fast-paced startup culture
- Aligned with our values of healthy lifestyle and interest towards nutrition
- We’re hiring doers only — you will get your hands dirty from day one
- Finnish language skills is a plus, but not a requirement
What do you get?
- Unique knowledge how to manage Amazon sales channels in the US, UK and Germany
- Internationally recognized certification in eCommerce and digital marketing
- Unique chance to grow as part of the eCommerce team in a high-speed startup
- You get to be part of a small, effective team: you are working directly with co-founders
- You get to learn about all other aspects of business besides Amazon, such as product development, manufacturing and logistics.
- Unlimited stock of Ambronite products for personal use :)
- Learn more about Ambronite culture in this blog post: http://blog.ambronite.com/post/134788379310/ambronite-culture-whats-it-like-to-work-at
- This is a full-time role: our office is located in Kamppi, Helsinki (Lapinlahdenkatu 16).
- For successful performance there is a possibility for continued employment
- Monthly intern-level salary compensation is included in this role
Application process - does this sound like you?
Send your LinkedIn link (or CV) + Cover letter as soon as possible to mikko (at) ambronite.com -- We hire right after we find good candidates during April 2019.
For more information regarding the position and application process, you may contact mikko (at) ambronite.com.