We founded Fingertip with a simple goal in mind: Reinvent decision making to help organizations of all sizes make better decisions.
We looked around at all the knowledge workers’ solutions available and saw some real issues.
By connecting social conversations with decisions, tasks, plans, projects, customers, and objectives work can flow up or down the funnel in a single tool, along with the discussions, documents, and context required for success.
Today, we offer an enterprise-class application and the inspiring social decision making methodology that harnesses the power of the cloud and social engagement to get decisions made and implemented on time, on budget, and with commitment – taking all the time in consideration what is essential.
We’re a Finnish, privately owned start-up, located in Helsinki Punavuori, with a daughter company in India. Our product is ready and on the market. We’re now looking for you – passionate marketing professional – to join the team! We have a strong brand, compelling story, and unique product. The position can be designed based on your skills. This is a place where you can grow or put your strong talent to use!
We are looking for Digital Marketing talent to join our team responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts.
- Design and manage digital marketing campaigns (B2B)
- Coordinate and manage digital content creation (website, blogs, videos, ads, webinars, podcasts, infographics, etc.)
- Establish our online presence & Work to improve our brand presence
- Maintain and manage our social media channels
- Work closely with product, sales, and marketing
- Competitor tracking for insights
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of Google marketing tools, Wordpress, Pardot, Adobe CC
- Copywriting and visual skills
- Project management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Stay up-to-date with latest digital marketing technologies & trends
- Finnish skills
- Startup/SaaS experience
- CRM (Salesforce) experience
- Video creation experience
- Digital transformation domain experience
Applications & more information
- Please submit your application including CV, and cover letter with salary request.
- Please note that we will start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
- Milla Nevanlinna, email@example.com, +358 40 547 3566