We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. You will be developing web tools for our service operations and administration, from B2B customer management to Kyyti vehicle operations tools and traveler order management, and/or our mobile applications for our international customers. In the heart of the platform resides a microservice based back-end to provide the business logic for the supply operations and functionality for user interfaces.
- We expect you to be able to deliver independently as part of a small, rapidly moving team.
- Over the first year in our team, you will have proven your place in the core development team and have taken responsibility for mission-critical tools and their development architecture.
- You know when to use an off-the-shelf tool and when a requirement is best met by custom development - and you can justify those choices to both your developer colleagues and to commercial stakeholders.
Required technical skills
- thorough understanding of React.js and its core design principles
- demonstrable code for either web-based React or mobile React Native apps
- understanding of agile UX development
- familiarity with RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL as both consumer and provider (Node.js)
- familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- demonstrable skills as published apps (web or mobile) and source code (public Github or similar preferred).
We are a small team with decades of experience in both software and transportation. Our vision is global and we're delivering customer solutions in both Finland and internationally. This is a unique opportunity to join a team already in motion while significant future roles are still open. We are a distributed team used to remote collaboration and work from many locations either at customer deployments or dev team HQ.