Our company culture begins with the retro. Every week, we reflect upon what went well, what didn't, and what we'd like to do next week. While the role we are recruiting for is front-end developer, we are a transdisciplinary team that enjoys using our weekly work to grow and learn new things. It is important that any new team member is comfortable with this environment. It requires a lot of autonomy and accountability but provides an unparalleled setting for personal development.
The ideal skills we would like someone to have coming into the role are:
- Experience of building component-based websites with react.
- Experience in creating extensions for editors such as VS Code, Atom and the JetBrains suite.
- Comfort with TypeScript, SCSS, NextJS and webpack.
- Knowledge of REST and GraphQL.
- Experience with state management design.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD workflows, especially testing.
- Comfort designing, authoring and maintaining CLI tools using NodeJS.