We are looking for a hands-on security expert with a genuine passion for information security. You have a wide understanding of the security domain, from secure coding practices up to the security certification processes and standards. You have prior software development experience and are fluent to code security controls yourself.
Customers rely on us to keep their data safe, and security is something we take very seriously at Aiven. Security is built in everything we do, from the system architecture to internal processes. Aiven holds an ISO 27001:2013 certificate, and is currently pursuing SOC 2 attestation.
What you have:
- Comprehensive understanding of information security
- Experience with defining security policies, processes and controls.
- Risk management experience
- Prior development experience, preferably with Python
- Excellent Linux and computer network skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we value:
- Prior experience with ISO 27001, SOC 2 or similar
- Experience in giving security training
- Experience working with open source databases, and especially with Kafka, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, InfluxDB, Grafana, Redis, Elasticsearch.
What we can offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with a rapidly growing, international business
- Highly experienced colleagues
- Possibility for stock options on top of the monthly salary for permanent employees
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit team of just over 30 people, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a great success story.