You will be part of Meru Health’s smart and skilled product team. You will be working mostly on our web dashboard and analytics tools. Our great treatment outcomes are made possible by real therapists constantly interacting with patients. The scalability of our treatment largely depends on the effectiveness of our therapists. The clinician dashboard is the primary tool they use for their work.
You will play a key role in developing ways to make the therapists more effective, providing them with superpowers to treat more patients with better results. You will also participate in development of our KPI dashboard and helping with data analysis needs of the team.
What will you get?
- Being surrounded by positive and super smart colleagues working as a self organizing team at our Helsinki office in Maria 01
- Flexible working hours and lots of freedom in your work habits
- Opportunity to spend time at Meru Health San Francisco office
- Support of personal development (conferences, wellness gadgets reimbursement)
- Weekly team breakfast
- Great salary and options package
- Development of the therapist dashboard and ensuring great user experience
- Coming up with ways to minimize repetitive or unnecessary work of our therapists
- Supercharging our therapists to access relevant information when needed and helping them interact with patients efficiently
- Evaluating existing therapist processes and establishing new ones together with our operations manager
- Building analytics tools to track treatment effectiveness, user engagement, and therapist time spent
- Improving user experience of the therapist dashboard
- Interacting with therapists to better understand the requirements, help them with their challenges, and support their work
- Making technology choices and improving our development practices to make development more fun and helping us write quality code
Skills & Qualities
- Technologies: React, Webpack, Redux, HTML, CSS. Plus if experience with Node.js, Firebase, Cloud Function etc.
- Basic understanding of statistics, business, and process development
- Basic understanding of great user experience and ability to think from the user’s point of view
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
- Ability to own complex development projects, from gathering requirements, to development, to collecting feedback and improving
- Understanding of the inner workings of the web, common development and UX patterns and best practices
- Drive to understand things on a deeper level, always seeking for the root cause of the problem or understanding the underlying need in any proposed solution
- Being accustomed to writing unit and integration tests, but also being comfortable at balancing between speed and test coverage
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Working in a startup or similar highly demanding environment
Founder & CTO - Albert Nazander
+358 50 411 8354
Apply via the Hub today!