Are you a developer who, like us, is enthusiastic about sports, movies, tv, music, video games, and other creative fields? Is it your dream to work in the media & entertainment industry?
Flowhaven is a SaaS service provider that has modernized the way entertainment and media companies manage their licensing programs with a Salesforce-based solution. Don’t worry if you don’t know what brand licensing is – we will tell you all about it.
We are looking for TWO fearsome team players to join our development crew. We will transfer the knowledge and help you grow within the company. You will be able to shortly take on the responsibility of designing, developing and implementing new applications, features, and customized solutions for different type of needs on force.com platform. You will also be provided with necessary tools and introduced with our workflows (especially Salesforce platform).
We expect you to kick-start your professional growth with us. You will receive as much responsibility as you can take, which makes it a perfect position for those seeking to take a giant leap in their career.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Desired Requirements:
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Familiarity with a source control concepts
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of agile development
- Understanding of client/server application development
- Residence in Finland
- Opportunity to gain experience and grow in the field
- An interesting and dynamic working environment
- Fun young growth company/start-up atmosphere
- Flexible hours and full annual holiday
- Coaching and training for excelling in this role
- Professional and technically strong team members
- Opportunity to work with the brands you love
- Option to attend conferences/expos in Finland and abroad
- Competitive salary and lunch benefit
- Choice of preferred tools
- Exciting quarterly team events (past events: carting, bowling, etc.)
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Immediate start as soon as the right candidate found
If you are interested, please contact Mr. Kalle Törmä, mob: +358-50-5487-142 or drop him an email: email@example.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!