Awake.AI is looking for a very motivated and experienced engineer to help grow our test automation and SW implementation efforts across the entire company. This is a key position, so your efforts will have a noticeable impact to both the company and our products. In addition to the requirements below, successful candidates will demonstrate a passion for high quality software, strong engineering principles, and methodical problem solving skills. We operate in an international environment, so we expect fluent verbal and written English skills. You are experienced in software development.
- Lead test automation implementation by showing how to do it and provide guidance on testing approach for new feature development.
- Create test plans for new features and steer the teams to ensure test coverage based on the test plan.
- Plan and implement our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Help teams to develop new tests and tools for our software stack like frontend, backend APIs and services.
- Identify and drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability.
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- Plan and develop a good monitoring systems for our test results (like dashboards).
What we expect:
- Experience using test automation tools like Selenium, Robot Framework or similar
- Experience using Git
- Relevant work experience in software development and/or test automation
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., GitLab)
Why is Awake.AI the best workplace for you?
- Company: We are a young start-up where things happen fast without bureaucracy. Everybody works in teams with good, equal and open spirit. Here you can make decisions and make a difference in company matters.
- Motivation: If you want to wake up every morning feeling excited to develop new solutions to the market, Awake.AI is the best place for that.
- Why now: Digital transformation wave is just starting the maritime logistics. Awake.AI is well positioned to lead this journey and you have a key role in it.
- Internationality: You will have an opportunity to develop the solutions with our international customers and partners.
- Benefits: We can offer competitive benefits that are also developing continuously. We want to enable continuous learning for all employees. You can work remotely when needed and choose your own tools.
- Be part of the dream team: We have the best team of experts in this industry and easygoing atmosphere at our offices. Our passionate experts have a very long experience from software development and maritime so you will learn many new things being part of it.
If you have any questions regarding open position, feel free to contact Kimmo Kummala, VP of Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org and we call you back.