As we move forward as a company our focus will be in providing maximum convenience to home buyers and sellers, as well as powering up our own real estate specialists and external agents with deep insights ranging from general market indicators to apartment-specific facts. This requires a great team capable of delivering a sturdy data architecture, clean software, and elegant user interfaces.
We are looking for a machine learning engineer: you have written production-ready code implementing machine learning solutions for real-world problems and have kept in touch with the state-of-the-art technologies. You may or may not wear a cape.
Some of the skills we are seeking are:
- Be lazy, make tools to make things
- Incremental delivery of working solutions
- Knowledge of statistical methods, and their practical application
- Efficient communication with both technical and non-technical people
- 2+ years of experience in building ML-based solutions
- Truly horizontal organisation
- Colleagues you’d introduce to your parents
- Competitive salary
- Equity / options
- Cool office environment at the vibrant Maria01 in central Helsinki
You could bring your own toolkit; we are currently working with:
- Python (scikit-learn, Pandas)
- Jupyter notebooks