Kodit.io (Homerun Technologies Oy) employs AI together with human expertise to change how people sell and buy homes. We can make a cash offer for an apartment in 24 hours, allowing the owner to sell immediately or to insure the sale of their home with a guaranteed sale. For homebuyers, we offer readily renovated apartments and the chance to trade in their old one. We have transacted over eur 20+million in properties in Finland, and have started expanding to Spain, Poland and France.
As with any new service or business model, the biggest challenge is building awareness and especially reaching the relevant people at the right time. In essence, this is a typical growth hacking challenge. However, our industry's special challenges come in the non-recurring nature of buying and selling one's home as well as the conservative nature of the real estate industry.
- Which channels do you use to reach the right people at the right time?
- Which strategic partnerships show most potential?
- Can you build retention and viral-ity in something people only do/use once every 2-5 years?
- How do you make all that scalable across multiple European countries?
If this sounds like a challenge for you, let’s talk!
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing activities and campaigns to acquire customers - home sellers and buyers
- Leverage social, search, display, print, PR and other digital and analog channels for reaching customers and building brand awareness
- Work with a designer to plan and produce marketing materials
- Work with Head of Product to manage and optimise website/app conversion rates and flows.
- Write short-form content for e-mails, social media, advertising website etc. in English and Finnish
Preferably you can also participate in and/or lead some of these activities:
- Organise events
- Write longer form content for articles, guides, news
- Manage localisation of marketing and content while we expand in Europe
- Follow marketing analytics and performance (customer acquisition cost, conversion, etc.)
- Optimise website content for search engine performance (SEO)