- Previous experience in component level repairs
- Broad knowledge in electronics and possible training from the field
- Experience in micro soldering is seen as a plus but isn't necessary
- A self-starter attitude and interest in joining a fast-paced startup environment
- Good English skills (we mainly communicate in English at Swappie)
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and grow with it
- The best teammates and a great work environment
- Competitive salary and an opportunity to join our options program after your trial period
- Phone discounts, free coffee + snacks, company events and much more fun 🙌
We're a fast growing team based in Helsinki looking to change the market in consumer electronics by building the world-leading marketplace for refurbished devices.
Since launching in Finland 2016, we have grown extremely fast and have raised funding from the best investors including Lifeline Ventures (early investor of mobile gaming giant Supercell) and Reaktor Ventures. Now we are busy conquering new markets and expanding our operations internationally.
Not only are we building a great business, but we also want to do our part for the planet and shift the global consumer behavior to a more responsible one by making buying refurbished electronics more accessible.
If interested, apply right away since we're looking to fill the positions as fast as we find the right candidates! 🚀