UpCloud is looking for an Outbound Sales Representative to work full-time in our Helsinki office!
Who we are?
UpCloud is a cloud hosting company offering the world’s fastest cloud servers from its eight data centres in Helsinki, Espoo, London, Singapore, Chicago, San Jose, Frankfurt and Amsterdam. Our users run business-critical web applications on our IaaS platform and trust us for performance, reliability and general high quality of service for the price they pay. We are proud and work hard to keep our users happy. In May our new customer happiness was 91%.
We are the #1 Performance Leader among the top Cloud Hosting Providers in Europe, please see our blog for more information on this.
We want to spread the word about UpCloud’s superior cloud computing platform and to help us achieve this, we are looking for an Outbound Sales Representative who will first and foremost be taking the ownership of demand generation within designated territories in Europe. This will consist of around 70% outbound sales & marketing activities and around 30% inside sales.
As a core member of our Sales & Marketing team, you will be expected to work independently and leverage our existing sales & marketing efforts and your own outbound efforts to make sure new potential partners and users hear about and understand UpCloud's values and benefits. We don't necessarily expect you to be a Sales & Marketing veteran yet - passion towards customer experience, great communication skills and high work ethic bundled together with a technological understanding will help you succeed. Most of our Sales & Marketing personnel actually started in Customer Service or SysAdmin positions! :)
Your focus will be to fill our sales pipeline with prospects that we would classify as small & mid accounts on UpCloud. Activities include prospecting, marketing, participating in events & meetups and perform general business development functions within your territories in Europe. You will also help to onboard new users using our existing processes and hand over the relationship to the regional Customer Success Manager.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Calling new users and providing preliminary engagement and assistance if needed
- Taking the ownership of outbound sales & marketing activities and help to define new activities and new sales & marketing channels
- Build and manage a lead development pipeline
- Passionate about customer experience. We want to help our customers succeed and leave their competition in the dust by leveraging UpCloud’s superior cloud computing platform
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in Swedish is also highly appreciated
- Background or experience in the hosting industry or good technological understanding of hosting services
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of B2B sales & marketing to see what activities are required to be completed to achieve your goals on a continuous basis
Location: Helsinki, Finland
The compensation for this role consists of a base salary of 30 000-36 000€ per year. With hard work and dedication, you should have no trouble in reaching our attainable sales performance bonuses, totaling your compensation up to 43 000€ a year.
While we expect a lot, we want to give back a lot as well. UpCloud is at a very interesting stage and there’s a lot to learn, contribute and enjoy. We also take very good care of our team and there are quite a few perks available. Some worthwhile mentioning might be our end of year company trips abroad, equipment of your choice and of course an annual personal budget to spend on software, education and devices that enhance you and your work.
If you see yourself as part of the UpCloud family - don’t hesitate to send us your cover letter and CV!
We would love to have you on board as soon as possible! :)