Do you want to work at the core of the Nordic startup scene? Join The Hub team at Maria 01.
The Hub is an online platform tailored to the needs of growth startups. The Hub is helping startups with recruitment and funding followed by access to best practice tools and to the most relevant startup events. In collaboration with Danske Bank, we seek to ease the life of entrepreneurs and assist the growth of the startups by providing access to recruitment, funding, events and best practice tools.
We are now looking for an excellent part time Growth Hacker to help grow the Hub in Finland. As a match for the role, you have brilliant communication skills and you are eager to work hands-on with the daily operations of a startup. We imagine that you are finishing your Bachelor or starting your Master degree related to marketing, communication, management or alike.
Your tasks include:
- Assisting on the creation of social media posts across various platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and E-mails
- Assisting with Digital Advertising (Facebook, AdWords)
- Screening new startup profiles, jobs, events and applicants
- Assisting entrepreneurs and applicants in their daily use of the platform
- Represent the Hub at events
- You'd be working closely with the Country Manager and The Hub teams in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Desired expertise and experience:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of social media tactics
- Attention to details and a creative mindset
- Result-oriented and data-driven mindset
- Fast learner and not afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed
- Fluency in English
Bonus points for:
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Keywords-research
- Good knowledge of the startup ecosystem
- Fluency in Finnish
What we offer:
- Being part of a small, dedicated group of skilled, international people
- Get a lot of responsibility
- Flexible hours
- A great office environment at Maria 01, working with 850+ like-minded entrepreneurs and members
We look forward to hearing from you! The work starts as soon as we find the right person. The position is part-time (possibly full time during summer months). This position is suitable for students. For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by February 25, 2019.