Hungry for experience? We are looking for interns who want to showcase their talents and show what they are made of. Are you one of them?
- Joy in working with and talking to people
- Passion for facilitating workshops activities and personal growth
- Good understanding of processes and operations, especially related to HR
- Talent for matching people with the right development and employment opportunities
- Open mind and curiosity for new topics
Maybe you already have:
- Experience with personal and team development in agile teams
- Knowledge of the startup community in Helsinki
Among other things, you will:
- Enhance internal team development and processes at The Shortcut
- Support the improvement of knowledge management and internal communications
- Develop meaningful training opportunities for participants and team members
- Find creative solutions for the challenges of a growing team
- Other HR and operations related topics depended on your interest
Perks & Benefits:
- An entry point to the startup community and opportunity to network and be seen.
- A place of work centrally located in Helsinki, in the hottest Nordic Startup hub Maria 01
- Access to The Shortcut community events (startups mingle lunch, workshops, community breakfast etc.)
- Access to the gym and social activities in Maria 01 (afterwork pizza hangouts, drinks and breakfasts, parties, etc)
- Show your skills while being visible to potential employers in high growth companies
- A fun, relaxed environment where you can make your voice heard and actively shape what happens at The Shortcut
This internship can be completed for credit if arranged in advance with your university.
How to apply:
We want to know about your motivation, so in your application answer to the following questions:
I’d be an awesome intern because...
Tell us why you are attracted to startups and tech
Since this in an unpaid internship, tell us what is that you intend to gain from it