We want you to be a key player in a team that is building the product required to handle our rapid global growth. Our multidisciplinary team combines design, front-end and backend engineering, quality assurance and project management.
As a product designer at Brella, you'll be involved in the product development process from start to finish. From new features to designing usable, beautiful and delightful flows. You'll exercise your full range of product, interaction, and visual design skills on a daily basis.
You'll enjoy a high level of ownership of the features you work on.
- Creating world class product from research to fine-tuning pixels to listening to feedback
- Strong visual design skills to create a state-of-the-art UIs
- Participating in every phase of the development process from concepts to release
- Working together with PM, back-end and front-end devs to ship features into production
- Building a design system and processes with the design team as we scale
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in designing software applications
- A great understanding of design tools such as Sketch, Framer, Figma, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to discuss design decisions
- Understanding of lean product development
- Generalist attitude and good team skills
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Experience in building platforms is a plus
- Understanding of development is a plus
What we offer:
- Agility of a start-up with a focus on shipping long-term solutions (No cowboys)
- Possibility to work offsite in addition to onsite
- Fully funded medical coverage
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- Whatever equipment you need to get the work done
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
What is Brella?
Brella is an Award Winning networking tool for events, conferences and livestreams. Our platform helps professionals find the most interesting people and make new, high-value contacts.
- Best Networking Solution 2018
- Best Conference Tool 2018
Our goal is to make networking as easy and efficient as possible. We’re dedicated to providing the most valuable, easiest and functional networking experiences at every event. We navigate the professionals to their opportunities by helping them connect with the right people, at the right time, at the right place.