We are looking for a project coordinator to join our team in Helsinki / Espoo. In this role, you will be taking responsibility for managing our customer projects’ practical tasks, with main focus on startup venture and collaboration projects for large corporate customers.
You’ll get to be a part of a fast growing concept design company and get a front row seat to working with our multinational customer companies – in process industry, banking, energy and so forth. Many of our projects are located across Nordics, thus this will be an international position.
As our new project coordinator, you’ll take the responsibility for a multitude of different practical tasks within our customer projects: content creation, workshop facilitation, documentation, market research, assisting other Smartbi consultants in project work, and more.
From you, we would like to see:
- Experience in (and passion towards) working in consulting and/or with startups.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Technology-savvy attitude – especially, if you would like to expand your position from Smartbi Ventures startup projects to Smartbi digitalisation and data projects.
- Skills and interest in content creation and marketing/communications are seen as a plus.
- Relevant study background or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English + preferably professional level Swedish (or, alternatively, Danish or Norwegian). Finnish is considered a major plus.
You will get:
- Flexible work environment with great freedom (and responsibility).
- Possibility to advance into a highly responsible role. Succeeding in this position, we’re happy to help you advance.
- Interesting projects with well-known, multinational clients.
- Competitive salary.
This position can be either part-time or full-time – suiting students and graduates alike. This is negotiated according to the candidate’s possibilities. Optimal starting time is in August/September, but will be negotiated with the candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this position, don’t hesitate to contact us. This position will be filled as soon as an ideal candidate is found. You can apply directly through The Hub.
Contact for questions:
+358 50 304 7409