As a new member, you will be part of the development team responsible for developing python backend applications, deploying machine learning models and maintaining our software applications for our clients. After a successful internship, you have a chance to have a permanent, full-time job contract.
We recruit our entry-level team members through our full-time internship program in Helsinki. Internships are in 4-6 months, during which you are able to improve your machine learning skills and work in our client projects. This time, we are looking for a python developer intern.
- Ability to learn new knowledge and to master new skills quickly.
- Being a good team player, who is able to help the team to find out the best solutions to the problems.
- Familiarity with Agile development.
- Proficiency in Python and be familiar with Python frameworks such as Django or Flask. Familiarity with databases, RESTful APIs, Authentication, Authorization.
- Confidence in working with Linux environments.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms, both theory and practice will be a plus
Apply via the Hub today!