Are you a Master’s level business student passionate about real estate markets and investment? Do you thrive in a dynamic startup environment?
Kodit.io (Homerun Technologies Oy), a fast-growing PropTech (property technology) startup, is launching a Real Estate Specialist Trainee program. This is a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in real estate investment and PropTech as well as to learn in a high-growth environment as part of a diverse, driven but fun-loving team.
The Kodit.io Real Estate Specialist Trainee program
The 6-month trainee program starts in January 2019. During the program, you get to work with our multidisciplinary team consisting of the best in all fields. Your main responsibility will be conducting inspections and valuations of apartments as well as completing purchase and sales transactions. However, as always in startups, the role will also include other tasks, and all processes are under constant development.
The program offers...
- flexible working hours, allowing you to continue part-time studies (you’ll be working 2-5 days per week, according to your preferences)
- a crash course and hands-on experience in real estate investment and property technology
- an opportunity to leave your mark in a fast-growing startup
- a top-notch fun-loving team with low hierarchy
- comfortable offices and the vibrant atmosphere of the Maria 01 startup community
- an opportunity to join the team full-time after the trainee program
You are likely what we’re looking for if you...
- have an energetic attitude and you get things (especially deals) done
- are genuinely passionate about real estate investment and/or development
- are currently completing a Master’s degree in business (or something else real-estate-relevant)
- have efficient communication skills in both Finnish and English
Apply now, though latest Sunday 11th November 2018!
Does this sound like you? Interested? Tell us more about yourself by sending us your CV, study transcript, and open application to: email@example.com The open application can be either a one-page cover letter or a max 2-minute video application.
If you have any other questions about the program or applying, contact Tuure Parkkinen:
+358 50 531 8115
Homerun Technologies Oy / Kodit.io
Homerun Technologies Oy is a PropTech (property technology) startup and the leading iBuyer (instant buyer) in Europe. Our mission is to make buying and selling apartments as easy as possible. We have developed Kodit.io – the world’s most advanced AI-powered real estate data platform and a revolutionary service concept that is redefining how people sell and buy homes.
For home sellers we give instant cash offers on their homes and provide them with an opportunity to lease back their old home in order to avoid temporary housing arrangements. For buyers, we offer fully renovated homes and the opportunity to trade in their old home for a data-based market price. You can learn more about us: www.kodit.io