As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for providing analytical solutions to business goals and collaboratively solving business decisions through data. You will leverage machine-learning techniques to analytics use cases and create new data-driven products and services.
- Consult with senior business leaders to translate business goals into analytical use cases and models and communicate insights back to business stakeholders
- Utilize databases and Big Data environments to design, develop, and deliver statistical and predictive models for client projects
- Work with cross-functional business, analytics, and IT teams to deliver scalable successes
- Proactively identify and drive new use cases and data-driven product innovations
- Give requirements for data asset creation as well as for the long-term analytics capability development including data and analytics infrastructure
- Drive the development of Dain Studios’ analytics product portfolio
- Master’s/PhD degree in computer science, physics, operations research, applied mathematics, or a related field
- Big Data and Machine Learning skills: Scala, Scalding, Spark, R, Java, Python
- Ability to apply appropriate advanced analytics techniques such as Bayesian, regression, clustering, text analysis, decision trees, time series methods, and neural networks on large-scale datasets
- Strong SQL skills and database understanding
- Experience working in mobile and online services an advantage
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
We are looking for a fast and delivery-focused start-up-minded Data Scientist who can work in rapidly changing industries and tolerate ambiguity. We offer an opportunity to work with international clients, develop your knowledge and expertise, and build up a strong analytics company. The position is located in Helsinki or in Berlin.