Next Matter is building a software solution that redefines how people build and operate their businesses. We will shape the future of work for people across industries and are growing into a company with engineering at its core. Join our experienced, tech-driven team in our journey to the official launch later this year, and subsequent growth to international markets!
In this role you will:
- Help to prepare our product for full public launch later this year, and to develop features and APIs and integrate our backend, frontend and mobile apps with third party services.
- Work with your design, frontend and backend engineering colleagues to shape the product roadmap for the next 3-5 years.
- Develop your frontend engineering and systems integrations skills.
You will be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have extensive experience in developing user interfaces with JS and React. Experience in mobile development is a plus.
- Have experience constructing a user interface from the usability perspective, including discovering and solving common user problems through careful analysis and design.
- Care about visual aspects of frontend development, such as design systems, animations and aesthetic patterns.
- Enjoy writing clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Are interested in learning how the complete project lifecycle (from design to production) is handled.
- Take full ownership for all aspects of your work.
- Enjoy working with people from a wide range of technical skills and backgrounds.
- Like to bring new ideas to the table that will shape our product, technology and business.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early stage startup, with an experienced, tech-driven founding team and a validated product / business model.
- Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work.
- The opportunity to work remotely. We are retooling towards a remote-ready setup. We also have an office in Berlin Mitte.
- Support for your personal and professional development including active coaching.
- A competitive salary and equity options.
- Pick from several packages of equipment. We'll set you up with either Apple or Windows laptop + monitor, plus any software you need.
What it’s like working with us:
We are a cross-functional team that values transparency, ensuring that every team member has access to the information they need to make the right decisions. As a team, we are always challenging ourselves to grow, learn and improve. We invest in employee development, and are committed to helping each other get better at what we do. We aim to build a team of people who treat each other exceptionally well, work hard but always have fun doing it.
Open-source is vital to Next Matter. We rely on many projects from the community to run our business and we encourage our team to give back.
Next Matter is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.