We are a team of scientists, developers and consultants, combining the latest technologies and breakthroughs in data science with years of experience from working with leading retailers of the world. We provide a SaaS solution to large marketers across Europe to analyse the performance of their marketing and campaign activities. Our predictive analytics enable long-lasting tangible recommendations and immediate actions.
We are looking for ambitious people to join our journey to make Sellforte a global success story!
We are passionate about creating high-quality code and analytics, aiming for a great service with unmatched user experience. We function as a tight team, working the many aspects of software development e.g. data science, data engineering, web development, UI & UX design, in close collaboration with our clients. We thrive by solving challenging high-value problems that bring remarkable impact to our clients.
As Senior Full Stack Developer at Sellforte you will:
- Join an exceptionally smart and skilled team, including data scientists with PhDs in quantum physics and plasma physics; business-domain experts with years of experience in marketing and management consulting; and software developers who kick ass
- Have a real influence on the work we do and how we do it as a team, as we believe that the best idea should win
- Design and build new services and improve our existing ones for providing our customers with highly advanced analytics in marketing and promotions
- Develop software within your best abilities and find well working solutions for any technical problem, and help and guide other developers to reach the same level
- Gain knowledge of online and offline marketing in various industries
- Work with professional and easy-going colleagues with good(?) sense of humor
- Good hands-on experience with modern web development
- Knowledge of testing web applications from unit tests to e2e
- Deploy clean code while being pragmatic
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer science, Information sciences, or other suitable field is considered a plus
- Fluent communication in English
What we offer
- Supportive and motivated team
- Interesting and highly challenging work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Lunch and sport benefits
- Occupational health care
- Support for professional growth, for example by company paid conferences, on-line courses, literature etc.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 9 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.