Next Matter is building a software solution that redefines how people build and operate their businesses. We will shape the future of work for people across industries and are growing into a company that is obsessed with customer success. Join our experienced, tech-driven team in our journey to the official launch later this year, and subsequent growth to international markets! We are looking to hire our first Senior Product Manager as we're kicking off the next growth phase at Next Matter.
You will have the unique opportunity to join our core team and build out Next Matter.
In this role you will:
- Identify and implement opportunities to upgrade our live product from our "preview release" state towards "official launch"
- Shape our strategic and operational product roadmap for the next 3-5 years in close collaboration with our customers and founder
- Develop simple, well-crafted solutions for our core customer's problems, break them down into actionable work packages and manage them through to successful outcomes for users in close collaboration with your design, engineering, sales and marketing colleagues.
- Build-out our product practices and culture based on industry best practices and your personal experience.
You will be a good fit for the role if:
- Have learned your craft in B2B SaaS product management and are ready to put it into practice as our first product hire.
- Feel comfortable to lead the product management process from initial ideation through problem definition and research to planning and successful execution.
- Communicate effectively in writing and in person in a multi-cultural, cross-functional context.
- Are able to work with our customers and colleagues on eye level across the business and technical aspects of our product. Having a background in engineering is a plus.
- Are an analytical, systems thinker and structured in your day-to-day work.
- Take full ownership of all aspects of your work.
- Enjoy working with people from a wide range of technical skills and backgrounds.
- Like to bring new ideas to the table that will shape our product and the overall business.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early-stage startup, with an experienced founding team and a validated product and business model.
- Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work.
- Support for your personal and professional development.
- The option to work remotely.
- A competitive salary and equity options.
What it’s like working with us:
- We are a cross-functional team that values transparency, ensuring that every team member has access to the information they need to make the right decisions. As a team, we are always challenging ourselves to grow, learn and improve.
- We invest in employee development and are committed to helping each other get better at what we do.
- We aim to build a team of people who treat each other exceptionally well, work hard, but always have fun doing it.
- Next Matter is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.
How to apply:
Please make sure to include the following:
- A short text describing who you are and what you are looking for. We would like to read about your past experience and what motivates you.
- Feel free to include proven experience as a product manager or interesting side projects, if any.
- Your work experience in the form of a resume, or a LinkedIn profile.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.