Giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right person at the right time – allowing organisations to operate smarter. The result? A faster, more streamlined sales process, happier customers and a significant boost to return on investment.
Our vision is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Interactions with impact, with meaning, with outcome. WITH PURPOSE. We want to become the go-to brand in customer engagement, spring-boarding the relevance and productivity of every touchpoint to optimise everyone’s most valuable resource: TIME.
Are you a Software Developer looking for the next big thing? Yes? Perfect! Keep on reading:
Welcome where the magic happens. Our product development team called Team Hogwarts is looking for a wizard Software Developer to join their team.
The team consists six motivated coders ready to make big things happen, change online conversions and take over the world. It’s work, but it’s fun. Our magical team mainly focuses on advanced level platform development, it’s real time and challenging. Daily tasks in the team include infrastructure maintenance, product development and data processing. We hate legacy code as much as you do, so we keep the technical debt at the minimum. This allows us to focus on creating new stuff and actually getting things done. Some days we even deploy several times, thanks to our seamless deployment model – with zero downtime of course.
Then to the best part – technologies! We use Python, Django, React, TypeScript, NodeJS, you name it. We’re flexible and everyone can choose tools according to their own preferences, after all, we’re not that corporate.
Does this sound like your cup of tea? We hope you can already imagine yourself doing your magic with us.
You will charm us with the following skills:
- You have experience working with some of the techngologies mentioned above.
- You have at least couple of years of experience working with similar tasks.
- Most importantly your best asset is your enthusiastic attitude! You take ownership of your work and you are a genuine team player. Pardon our French - at giosg we believe that you can’t do epic shit with basic people.
And then to the most important part. Here are some reasons why you will enjoy working with us:
- The Team and giosg people in general. We believe it’s good to spend time together. Our crew enjoys breakfasts together from time to time and the sporty ones plays floorball on Friday mornings. And we like to play board games!
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys.
- Self-development is one of the most important features at giosg and you will be able to influence the way you work and with what kind of technology. And you get to choose your own work equipment.
If you are a fit to our team we promise that you have limited access to our banana suit. Here is a proof that we actually have one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjWcS-nXNX/?hl=en&taken-by=giosgcom.
If we managed to spark your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and a link to your GitHub profile.
Would you like to have a chat? Feel free to call to our HR Manager Marissa Knuuttila tel. +358 504099970.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.