Working at Singa
Our culture focuses on a lot of individual freedom coupled with a lot of individual responsibility. Everybody at Singa is free to be themselves - some work better in the morning and some better in the middle of the night - what matters is that the work gets done. We have very few dependencies between all our different platforms, products and functions, so each person’s individual effort has a big impact and everyone is also clearly accountable for the work that they do, fostering a very independent way of working and a strong sense of ownership in each of us. As a company we’re also very interested in promoting individual learning and development and provide ample opportunities for growth and for working on different things depending on personal interests.
We are all very different as people (there is no mono-culture at Singa), but are united by our shared interests in a very broad spectrum of music, dry and dark humour, and in doing great things together.
Technical / Performance Marketer
Our product is ready and loved by our users, the next step is getting it in the hands of more people. What we’re building is essentially a virtuous cycle where the more professional Singa systems we get out in to the world, the further it drives growth of our consumer user base and vice versa. You would have a key role in growing both and making Singa the ”Coca Cola brand” of the karaoke industry. Your work would revolve around developing new ”growth hacks”, optimizing our paid advertising, landing pages and devising strategies for growing our presence online in both the consumer and professional markets.
- have experience in building funnels in both B2B and B2C settings, including building and optimizing landing pages
- are data-driven
- have significant SEO and SEM experience
- have worked in optimizing either Google Adwords or Facebook Ads or both
- proven track record of growing user base, traffic and revenues
- have a holistic understanding of marketing and product (you can see the forest for the trees and understand how different channels work together)
- BONUS: you are a full-stack marketer - can make data-driven decisions and execute small site changes on your own without the help of developers
We look forward to hearing from you!