Rens' mission is to empower the next generation of world changers; those who break boundaries, follow their dreams and make a huge impact on generations after them. Come join us on our journey to create the first-ever #CoffeeSneaker! We're offering a Video Content Creator position in the Helsinki region. If you would like to be a part of history and help build the Nordics' first sustainable sneaker brand, this job is for you.
We are looking for a collaborative, creative, and highly organized storyteller to join the team as a Video Content Creator.
The task at hand:
- Create branded, attention-grabbing content for mobile and digital / social-first consumption
- Comfortably work both independently and collaboratively through all stages of a social-first production, including pre-pro/planning, through to post-production, from ingest to color grading, from the first offline to the final audio mix.
- Keep up on the latest trends and evolution of technology in our industry
- Take and implement feedback in a constructive and timely manner
The ideal candidate has:
- Solid experience executing work in digital and social media (vertical video executions), including knowledge of specific mastering requirements
- Ability to design titles and motion graphics
- Advanced skills in Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut Pro X.
- Fluency in English (no Finnish needed)
- Sound design skill
It’s good that you also have:
- Thorough understanding of multiple SoMe channels including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Youtube, and Twitter.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, Ads Manager, etc.
- A can-do and get-it-done attitude and interest in fashion
What we can offer
- A unique and global business opportunity
- A chance to build the Nordics' first sustainable sneaker brand and a future market leader in global sustainable fashion
- Valuable professional experience in the intersection of International Trade, eCommerce, Fashion, and Cleantech
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow your career and improve personal skills
- A beautiful and spacious storefront office in the city center of Helsinki, Finland
- International, creative, and “super cool” co-workers
- Endless coffee (duh!)
How to apply
Interested in the position? Want to make history?
Complete → Rens' Video Content Creator Challenge ←. More instruction will be in the challenge’s link.
If you have any questions, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 11 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.