Web developer for creating cross platform experiences for the physical world
Come create the user experience of tomorrow for indoor positioning and maps.
Ever been lost in a large building? Had trouble finding your friends in a shopping mall or finding your car in a parking garage? Steerpath indoor positioning and wayfinding is already guiding people in Airports, Hospitals, Universities and offices around the world.
Our clients have compared what’s on the market and chosen our solution over our competitors’. We’re now working with airports, the biggest players in real estate in Finland, and many others. They want to bring indoor positioning, navigation and mapping into the hands of millions of people as fast as possible. This is why we need you and your talent to help us grow and shape those great user experiences.
You must have:
- Experience in creating cross platform mobile user interfaces
- Some experience in Swift (iOS)
- Excellent Finnish or English (both comprehension and production)
Experience with the following considered a bonus:
- Graphic design or user interface design
- React Native, PWA
- Servers, Node.js, AWS, Python
- A front row seat into the ways new mobile technology is changing the world: Indoor positioning, Asset tracking and seamless experiences across platforms in the physical world.
- Freedom and responsibility in shaping our solutions
- Work as part of a talented team in our office in Leppävaara (Espoo, Finland)
We hope you are ready for learning, doing and delivering. You’ll be joining an experienced team where most members have over 10 years of experience in their fields. Come build solutions that work in the real world that millions of people will value and love to use.
Send us your application and CV via the Hub and if you have any questions, Mikko Virkkilä can be reached at 044-2838039. The position will be filled once the right person is found, so no need to wait until there is 5 minutes to a deadline ;)