We are currently looking for a passionate Back-end Developer Intern, who appreciates working in a company where we build eCommerce platform for millions of monthly users in multiple countries. You would be doing Back-end development. We expect you to have between 2-4 years of background within programming and a genuine interest towards modern web development. You also have real life experience in building websites and applications.
Skills and requirements:
- Familiarity with modern PHP
- Version control: Git & Github
(using Git and making Pull Requests is part of the process)
- Framework used: Symfony 2
(familiarity is a plus, but not a requirement
- Well tested, quality code
- Strong spirit to improve
- HTML & CSS
(basic knowledge needed)
Things we like about:
- General interest towards eCommerce and scalable global business
- Fluent in English
- Problem solving spirit with “Can do” -attitude
- Hands-on approach and Team player
- Code Review -policies
Things we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- High responsibility - Make a difference!
- Opportunity to influence your own work
- Self-development and self-improvement
- Low hierarchy
- Fun, inspiring and international working environment
- Coffee & Snacks & Company activities & Friday Beers
If you’re looking for a great place to work, SPOT-A- SHOP is definitely the right place for you!
SPOT-A- SHOP is a dynamic startup and everyone has a chance in gaining responsibilities and growing in the position.
Apply today or share with your friends!