Rens' mission is to empower the next generation of world changers; those who break boundaries, follow their dreams and make a huge impact on generations after them. Come join us on our journey to create the first-ever #CoffeeSneaker! We're offering a Business Operation Intern position in the Helsinki region. If you would like to be a part of history and help build the Nordics' first sustainable sneaker brand, this job is for you.
We’re looking for a Business Operation Intern to assist us in cross-functional management and communications. As a Business Operation Intern, you’ll work closely with the founding team to practice business management and growth as well as support internal and external communications. The right candidate has strong organization and management skills, an eye for detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Support everyday administrative activities including preparing emails, documents, memos, scheduling appointments and meetings, and solving problems when they arise
- Facilitate cross-functional communications within our team, ensuring smooth business operation that sticks to the plan
- Monitor financial, banking, and accounting processes
- Coordinate employment and HR management, addressing the human resource needs
- Analyze business operation, look into action plans and explore new growth opportunities
- Support the marketing team in external communication and customer support to different audience groups.
The right candidate has/is:
- High fluency in English, no Finnish required
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken, and comfortable in communicating across levels
- Ability to interpret complex data chunks and numbers
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Passion and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under a lot of pressure
It’s good that you also have:
- An understanding of finance and accounting
- Expertise in business operation and management for fast-growing startups
- Experience in using data management systems such as HubSpot and Zendesk
- Experience in retail, fashion, and e-commerce industries
What we can offer
- A unique and global business opportunity
- A chance to build the Nordics' first sustainable sneaker brand and a future market leader in global sustainable fashion
- Valuable professional experience in the intersection of International Trade, eCommerce, Fashion, and Cleantech
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow your career and improve personal skills
- A beautiful and spacious storefront office in the center of Helsinki, Finland
- International, creative, and “super cool” co-workers
- Endless coffee (duh!)
How to apply
Interested in the position? Want to make history? Submit your application through The Hub including:
- Your CV
- A cover letter, preferably explaining a situation that you’ve dealt with high pressure
- LinkedIn Profile
We’ll get in touch if your profile is a fit.
If you have any questions, please shoot us an email at email@example.com
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 11 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.