We have +1000 customers in Finland and our sales team ensures that we get new customers every week. Being able to maintain long-term customer relations plays an important role in SaaS companies. You consult how our customers can achieve better results in sales across different industries, control customer sales using data, and expand the use of Vainu to help customers achieve their goals.
A Client Development Manager with us is measured and compensated in sales. The main responsibility is to manage and drive sales process to clients that have the highest potential to grow and win-back resigned customers that should have high potential. Working in a targeted way is very important here at Vainu.
To become a successful Client Development Manager requires:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in B2B sales, Account Management or Customer Success.
- Business-oriented mindset and understanding of business and sales strategies - ability to quickly grasp the essential
- Ability to empower others
- Self-confidence and expertise to bravely give solutions for the customer
- Native level language skills in Finnish and fluency in English
In addition, it is very useful if you have:
- Interest in technology, basic understanding of business technologies
- An eye for details
- Good self-discipline and self-leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-performing environment
- Ability to prioritise quickly and focus on high-impact activities
- Willingness to take those extra steps needed to exceed
- A structured way of working and time-vise precise. Focusing on scalability is needed.