In this position you will:
- Search for, identify and screen potential affiliates for our affiliate program
- Monitor and reach out to newly registered affiliates
- Engage existing affiliates to drive volume, increase revenue, and improve their performance
- Help develop, implement and communicate affiliate marketing activities including promotional activities for product launches and specials, email campaigns, newsletters, social media, etc
- Maintain an open communication line with affiliates, providing support with any issues they may have (sign up, technical issues, special requests, helping with payments, etc)
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas for improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Work on improving existing website, information and creatives available to affiliates
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Keep up to date with affiliate Industry trends and developments, market characteristics, product updates and latest news
To be successful, you need:
- Native level or equivalent level proficiency in English. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- University Degree (preferably in Marketing, Management, Economics, Business or Psychology)
- Strong multi-tasking skills: ability to take on multiple projects at the same time, to respond quickly to affiliate requests and flexibility to help with tasks that might not be a part of your direct responsibilities (startup mindset)
- Strong desire to learn, take initiative and develop your career in affiliate marketing
- An analytical data-driven and results-oriented mindset to continuously measure and improve results.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of online marketing ( PPC, SEO, email marketing, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates
- Prior SaaS, sales or digital marketing knowledge would be a plus
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
Why join us?
- Work with an unbelievably talented and close-knit team. A great learning opportunity to grow beyond boundaries, with career planning, professional training and new career opportunities. No vicious boss, bureaucracy or hierarchies.
- Influencing millions of peer marketers around the globe and being part of the journey from start-up to a global brand
- Competitive compensation plan and superb employee benefits, top-notch office environment and equipment.
- The best office location in the country
Please apply here: https://grnh.se/309968cd2