Growth Tribe is a rapidly growing scale-up with it’s HQ based in Amsterdam. We offer individuals and companies the opportunity to up-skill and re-skill in areas like digital marketing and AI without code. We have a range of adult education products ranging from 2-day crash courses in growth marketing to 6 month traineeship in AI and Growth Hacking.
We’ve recently expanded overseas and are bringing one of our best selling educational programs to Finland: The 2-day Growth Hacking Crash Course.
Our Finnish team has validated the product in their local market, and we are now ready to expand with the help of a brand new sales consultant.
What will you do? You’ll be helping our Finnish team turn their team into a high-end sales organisation - selling, upselling, reselling and cross selling products with validated product-market fit. We are currently two people and can’t wait for more to join us.
The Sales Consultant makes sure our courses are filled up by following up with warm leads. He or she gets a kick out of selling products at a rapid pace, is able to analyse a business quickly and gets organisations on board so we can wow them with our courses. The Sales Consultant has a positive can-do mentality, and works fast. He or she knows how to close but emphasises problem solving. They understand the customer's needs, concerns and aspirations through well-crafted open questions, active listening and summarising skills. Consultative selling is the way to go. We can offer a lot of space for growth and development and the possible opportunity to manage your own team in the future.
- 50% Following up with warm leads
- 25% Maintaining relationships with clients
- 25% Finding more business in current clients
- Follow up with leads by phone, live chat or email to educate on what we sell and remove barriers to purchase
- Chasing and closing leads
- Reach quarterly sales targets
- Improving the sales process (this is why we need someone strategic and analytical)
- Identifying new business opportunities and ways to reach existing clients
- Account Management & maintaining relationships with clients
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a natural talent for persuasion
- Some evidence of high performance in either work, school, sports or other activities
- Amazing communicator with godly soft skills - people just really like you
- Experience with consultative selling (our sales process is very educational for clients)
- Ideally, you have some knowledge of the lean startup and growth hacking
- Never settle for average
- Love picking up the phone and closing
- Your heart skips a beat when you hear ‘startup’, ‘self-organised’ and the ‘tech scene’
- Very organised, great at following up
- Understand how to talk to startups, freelancers and corporates
- You can handle tough questions even when you don't know the answer
- You looove execution just like we do! Have a positive can-do mentality, and work fast
- You learn super fast
- And can be described as:
- -> Outgoing, energetic and a true networker
- -> Ambitious, positive and a great communicator
- -> Analytical, organised and resourceful
- -> A fast learner and hungry for knowledge
- -> Someone who “Gets Sh!t Done”
- -> Interested in a data-driven approach
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 0.5 to 3 years experience in sales
- Are a Native Finnish speaker with awesome English skills (a must have)
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines
- Are available full-time and live in Helsinki (or willing to relocate)
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to Finlands's fastest growing startup network
- Being a part of an international team with 10 different nationalities and lots of banter
- Great coffee, plenty of snacks and a healthy lunch every day
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!