We are now looking for additions to our coaching team.
About the role:
- As a YOU-coach you will be working with our amazing B2B users, supporting them in creating sustainable routines around balance and performance.
- You will be the personal coach for B2B users on a project basis
- You will receive training about the YOU-coaching philosophy and scalable coaching solutions that is YOU
- Your closest colleagues will be Fifth Corner Inc.’s Head of Coaching, CEO and account manager. As we are a startup, our service will change and evolve over time. You are thus expected to actively feed back your learnings from users to the Head of Product to help shape our offering.
- You are genuinely interested in people and behavioural change, you are a good listener and want help people in reaching their goals
- As a junior coach you have studied or are studying social sciences, psychology, social psychology - however, this is not set in stone as we love a surprising background
- As a senior coach you have a suitable education, a few years of relevant work life experience, as well as coaching experience and a coaching degree. You feel comfortable talking in public and love helping people grow
- You are fluent both in Finnish and English (we are very sorry, at this point all our coaches need to speak fluent Finnish).
- You are a self-driven, collaborative team-player by nature – the role requires daily interaction with clients and members of the team!
- You feel comfortable navigating a fast-moving startup environment where experimentation and fast learning are part of our dna
- You feel passionate about health and wellbeing, and you want to use your skills to make the world a better place
About Fifth Corner Inc.
Our vision is a world where success and high performance spring from a balanced life. We started out as a group of engineers and ex-athletes, tracking everything we could. Our steps, sleep, mood, heart rate, calories… But in the end, the numbers made us numb. The constant tracking didn’t help us live happier, healthier, more productive lives. We thought: there’s got to be a better way.
So we dug into the psychology, neuroscience and research on sustainable behavioral change. What we found: the power of small actions and human support and the link between balance and performance rooted in your deeply held values.
One of our team’s core values is balance - that means we want all our team members to have a balance between work life and life outside of work. We don’t want your half-ass attention 24/7. We want you to be happy, creative, productive and focused when you work - and then take time to do other stuff.
We are searching for team members on a project basis. In short, we're looking for Ms. or Mr. Right, and are flexible to make that work!
JOIN US TO BUILD THE NEXT BIG THING. IMPACT GUARANTEED.
Send your CV and a short application to us via the Hub. Thanks!