We are looking for a programmer who can manage a fleet of application servers and develop new features in accordance of jointly agreed architectural guidelines.
Are you familiar with such things as Django, Unity, Twisted, headless, WebSocket, scalability, Git? If you are, you might be just the person to join our lovely mobile game development team in the heart of Tampere. We hope you have excellent attention to detail and are confident in your skills to handle live servers with enormous amount users. Having a personal interest in gaming and in programming is a plus.
Ideal candidate will have
- Strong Python and C# skills
- Can readily use Bash and other Linux sysadmin tools
- Used Amazon AWS
- Experience in launching an online game
- Good understanding of data handling in a networked context
- Professional English skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with awesome team of industry veterans with several published titles.
- Relaxed studio atmosphere with clear focus to win the game.
- Multi-cultural working environment with a superb team spirit.
- Key position to grow together with the new studio
- Beautiful city to live in with lively cultural scene and international influence