Rens' mission is to empower the next generation of world changers; those who break boundaries, follow their dreams and make a huge impact on generations after them. Come join us on our journey to create the first-ever #CoffeeSneaker! We're offering a Social Media Specialist position in the Helsinki region. If you would like to be a part of history and help build the Nordics' first sustainable sneaker brand, this job is for you.
We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist to assist us in conveying our brand messages and grow our community on social media channels. The right candidate has a thorough understanding of SoMe channels and strong communication skills to deliver the brand image and value via online channels.
- Produce high-quality visual content (image + video) that presents our brand characteristics on SoMe channels
- Ideate and develop a diverse strategy for our social channels
- Monitor our SoMe channels including Instagram and Facebook and keep track of traffic, engagement, growth and conversion rate
- Manage Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads
- Explore and build our presence on other SoMe platforms incl. Youtube, Twitter, Snapchat, and Tik Tok
- Support our email marketing strategy
- Assist the team in new marketing campaigns
- Research and update with trends on all platforms
- Assist in building the community both online and offline
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Experienced in social media management (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.) and community engagement
- Photography skills
- Proficiency in using Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative tools
- High fluency in English
- Competence in content writing and copywriting
- Think out of the box! Creative and familiar with current trends online
It’s good that you also have:
- Experience in growth hacking and Google Analytics
- Experience in Influencer and Email marketing
- An understanding of Rens brand and its value
- A can-do attitude and interest in fashion
- Self-organizing skills
- Videography skills
What we can offer
- A unique and global business opportunity
- A chance to build the Nordics' first sustainable sneaker brand and a future market leader in global sustainable fashion
- Valuable professional experience in the intersection of International Trade, eCommerce, Fashion, and Cleantech
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow your career and improve personal skills
- An awesome and spacious storefront office in the center of Helsinki, Finland
- International, creative, and “super cool” co-workers
- Endless coffee (duh!)
How to apply
Interested in the position? Want to make history? Submit your application through The Hub including:
1. Your CV
2. LinkedIn Profile
3. A link to your portfolio or Instagram, where you will showcase your talented photography skill.
We’ll get in touch if your profile is a fit.
If you have any questions, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 11 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.