We are now looking for an experienced test automation developer to join our committed and talented team! You will be further extending the test automation and test infrastructure and focusing on more complicated scenarios, like performance testing and upgrade tests. You will also be fixing bugs and adding test cases for those and, depending on your interests, you can also develop features to the Aiven platform.
Our philosophy is to automate everything and to avoid repetitive manual work in everything we do. Our back-end systems are mostly written in Python as well as some Go, C, and Java. Aiven currently offers eight different open-source database services, including PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, Apache Cassandra, Redis and MySQL. We also use most of these internally to build the Aiven platform.
The person we are looking for is self-driven and enthusiastic about programming and test automation. We value analytical problem-solving skills and a willingness to exchange ideas.
What you can do:
- Excellent development skills in Python (pytest)
- Keen interest in test automation
- Excellent Linux systems administration and networking skills
- Fluent verbal and written English skills (Finnish not necessary)
What we value:
- Hands-on experience with some of the following systems: Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Zookeeper or MySQL
- Good understanding of IT security
What we can offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with a rapidly growing, international business
- Highly experienced colleagues
- Central office location in downtown Helsinki
- Possibility for stock options on top of the monthly salary for permanent employees
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit team of just over 25 people, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a great success story. If you’re interested, send us your application along with a link to your Github profile.