- Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily.
- Data is the critical part of our product. We constantly raise the bar on the user-experience.
- Rome was not built in one day. All our projects start small and gradually increase in complexity.
- We are constantly shipping code. Done is better than perfect – the moment when the feature is better than what is already live on the site.
Blog posts related to working at callstats.io
You will work on our WebRTC client libraries, the libraries allow our customers to send data to callstats.io for analysis. You are expected to keep up with the WebRTC APIs and be able to experiment with various WebRTC platforms.
What we expect from you
- You have built an app with WebRTC API.
- You are willing to learn and experiment with new WebRTC platforms: Android/iOS.
- You are excited about experiment with new APIs, and build fantastic prototypes with WebRTC.
- You are comfortable writing code at any point in a stack.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Extra skills that we value
- Experience in Android or iOS development.
- Reported bugs for a WebRTC code base.
- Contributed code or documentation for an open source WebRTC code base.