Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a People Intern to join our creative games industry oriented recruitment agency in one of the hubs of the industry located at the Helsinki Games Factory.
As one of the team, you would learn about and become responsible for various Talent Attraction related tasks as well as helping to manage our growing community of talented games industry professionals from all over the world.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an undergraduate looking for an internship to complete their studies and we can even facilitate a Thesis subject. The internship is unpaid.
What we hope to see in our future teammate:
- Excellent English language skill (Finnish is not required, but appreciated)
- HR studies or at least basic knowledge of HR or Talent Acquisition
- Passion for working with people, conducting interviews, pre-screening and communicating with candidates
- Basic understanding of recruitment process and willingness to learn more
- Ability to work independently. We give freedom, but it comes with responsibilities
- Conducting interviews and writing reviews
- Sourcing for potential candidates online and offline
- Communicating with our Talents in various platforms
- Updating our Talent Board - both offline and online
- Creating job ads
- Helping in organizing recruitment events
- Communication within the team
- Willingness to learn while working in a fast growing startup
- Good interpersonal communication skills English
- Good enough technical skills to be able to update our Talent Board (on the website) and create job ads in our ATS.
- Great independent working skills and team working skills with intercultural competence to respect diversity and be able to perform in a international/multicultural working environment.
The responsibilities and requirements are not limited to the aforementioned, and can vary based on the competencies and interests of the chosen person, as well as the needs of the business.
We appreciate a proactive approach and accountability. We have workshops to learn things together, but we take ownership of our own learning, together with the ability to find solutions on our own.
You will be working in the heart of the Finnish games industry and you get to be a part of our experienced and passionate team and become more familiar with the fast-paced and ever-evolving recruitment industry.
Office at Helsinki Games Factory, in a blooming start-up community hub close to the city center.
Send us your application along with your CV..
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!